📕 How do I update documentation
Our documentation lives under the
directory of the Wing GitHub repository.
To propose an update to the docs, simply submit a pull request against the relevant markdown file.
📕 Can I view the local documentation website on my machine?
Yes, you can! We use the awesome Docusaurus project for our docs.
To start the documentation website, run the following command from the root of the repo:
This magical script will clone the winglang/docsite
~/.winglang-docsite, symlink your local copy into it and start a browser with the
🖼️ How do I add an example?
Adding a code example is a great way to contribute to Wing. Here's how to do it:
- Fork this repository on GitHub.
- Create a new branch for your example.
- Add your Wing code to the
- If your example involves multiple files, create a dedicated directory for it.
- Add a link to your example to the
- Commit your changes and push them to your fork.
- Open a pull request. A Wing maintainer will review it as soon as possible!